Friday 15 December 2017

A2 students: Xmas catch-up

A2s: hopefully you regularly check your student emails, but if not, please check them ASAP. I emailed all of you earlier in the week regarding your blogs. You need to thoroughly go through the blogs during the break, and upload missing tasks as per the email. Any questions, you can email me but please do not use my usual work email as it's unreliable accessing it from home. Use medialeyton@gmail.com [disclaimer: I shall *not* answer emails on Christmas Eve / Day / Boxing Day :-/]
Have a restful break and use the time wisely to go through your blogs. See you in the New Year!
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!
    Enigma Recovery Professional Crack
    procrackedpc.com
    Miracle Box Crack
    topcrackerz.com

    ReplyDelete

Archive